Ready to commit to a course? Sign up to get access to the online Inner Stillness Course here
SOME OF MY COMING SKY DANCER COURSES
JOIN A COURSE NOW and unlock new levels of your personal & spiritual growth
When you join a course you will receive instant access and be able to:
- Curate your own spiritual practice journey by setting your own goals, tools to follow your own progress, re-visit your favourite go to sections, enjoy guided meditations, dharma teachings and more
- Explore modules, lessons and more
- Access your course on any of your favourite devices
- Easily re-access those practices and classes that nourish and inspire you the most, and enjoy continued access to your course over a whole years time
- Enjoy a step-by step approach design inside your Sky Dancer course that will give you a pleasant learning experience, and a diploma once your course is successfully completed.
Sign up to get access to the Inner Stillness Meditation online course here
Dive in to this content by signing up today.
Soon you will be able to sign up to get access to the Insight Meditation online course
Soon you will be able to sign up to get access to the Yoga of Dreams online course
Visit The Sky Dancer Web Shop
The Vision Creator Workbook with step by step guidance, soon available in the Sky Dancer Web shop.
Guided Meditation & Dharma Music Albums and E-Booklets are available in the Sky Dancer Web shop.
Subscribe to the Dharma Blog
Become Part of The Sky Dancer Tribe Community
The Sky Dancer Tribe Community is an online forum for individuals and professionals in the field of yoga, coaching, therapy, dharma and healing who share a common interest in Teaching & Coaching through Buddhist Meditations. We welcome Therapists, Yoga teachers & Life Coaches who wish to dive deeper into a traditional based meditation practice to embody authentic wisdom.
MORE FREE RESOURCES HERE
WORDS FROM STUDENTS
“Lama Chimey, is a wonderful and compassionate teacher. She shares her passion for meditation in the most natural way. Her skillful approach makes it possible for any student to embark on the path of meditation.”
Kripa Patra, Senior Yoga Teacher & Conscious Movement Instructor