The longing for peace is inherent in all of us. Gaining a peaceful and focused mind is an inside job. Taking the Inner Stillness Course is a good way to nourish that longing. During The Inner Stillness Course you’ll be guided through the nine steps of Shamatha – Inner Stillness Meditation, by me, Lama Chimey.
Besides the Introduction module and the Completion module, the course contains five core modules. Each with 3-6 lessons of teaching videos, guided meditations and downloadable documents. All accessible to you for a whole year so that you can study in your own pace, and re-visit the course once purchased. New as well as seasoned practitioners enjoy this course!
You will learn:
- how to relax and calm your mind.
- how to connect with your breath & focus on one object.
- gain a correct meditation posture that will support your practice.
- what hinders you to go deeper in your meditation practice and how to apply antidotes that can help you move past these hindrances.
- how to explore the depth of traditional Buddhist Shamatha Meditation, and create a stable foundation for your continued path.
Recommended to go together with this course is a Meditation Journal. Get any journal of your liking so that you can write down your experiences and follow your progress.
Bonuses: You will receive a certificate for completing The Inner Stillness Course at the end of the course. Those students who have completed three or more of the Sky Dancer courses get 20 % off on the T.M.I.C.P – Triyana Meditation Instructor Certification Program when enrolled in T.M.I.C.P and paid in full.
10% of profits from sales of The Sky Dancer courses go to water aid projects, and planet earth investments as a contribution towards a more sustainable future for the world.